Prospect Park Soiree
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Peninsula in Prospect Park
5 - 10 pm
$45: General Admission (Purchase tickets by June 1 to be entered to win a hat-making workshop for two at East Village Hats. Ticket prices go up to $50 after June 1.)
$450: Table for 10 (Purchase tables by June 1 to be entered to win a hat-making workshop for two at East Village Hats. Table prices go up to $50 after June 1.)
Attend the most celebrated party of the year! We provide the entertainment and breathtaking setting, while you gather with thousands of friends—new and old— to enjoy an evening under the stars in Prospect Park.
Wear your most festive attire, prepare a delicious feast, bring your favorite bottle of wine, and dine and dance under the stars in one of Prospect Park’s most scenic locations. Show off your creativity with a show-stopping topper—a fabulous hat or headpiece of your choosing—as well as table décor that celebrates the beautiful surroundings, and raise your glass in a toast to Brooklyn's Backyard.
We are excited to introduce this year's entertainment! Inspired by the Big Band Era of Jazz, Dandy Wellington and his Band have taken the sounds of the 1930’s and 40’s and created a world of well-dressed music. Post-dinner, enjoy a DJ dance party with DJ Cosmo Baker, who has played alongside artists as diverse as Drake, Jay-Z, Frank Ocean, The Roots, Erykah Badu, Pitbull, Trey Songz, N*E*R*D and Moby.
Purchase tickets by June 1 to be entered to win a hat-making workshop on June 17 from 2-5 pm at East Village Hats. Taking place Sunday, June 17 from 2-5 pm, no skills are necessary for this fun class, which will have you and a friend creating fascinators (just like the royal wedding) using your choice of a wonderful array of trimmings. Drinks will be served and you will come away with a completed fascinator just in time for the Soiree!
Proceeds benefit Prospect Park Alliance, the non-profit organization that sustains, restores and advances Prospect Park for the benefit of the diverse communities that call Brooklyn home.
5 pm: Gates open
6 pm: Dinner begins with live jazz by Dandy Wellington and his Band
8 pm: Dance party begins with a live set by DJ Cosmo Baker
10 pm: Soiree concludes
- Entertainment will include a live jazz band and DJ set.
- Guests bring their own food, drinks and table décor. Tables and chairs are provided.
- Due to the presence of alcohol, this is a 21+ event.
- Please bring only beer and wine. No hard liquor is allowed.
- Groups smaller than 10 people are encouraged to share tables.
- Prospect Park Soiree will take place, rain or shine.
- Help us keep the Park green and vibrant: trash bags and dumpsters will be provided.
- Barbecues and other open flames are not allowed; smoking is prohibited in Prospect Park.
- Tents and other structures are not permitted.
- The Park is not open to vehicles; please see our recommended directions to the event. Bike parking will also be available.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.
Questions? Contact us.