Prospect Park Soiree
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Peninsula in Prospect Park
5 - 10 pm
$50: General Admission - SOLD OUT
$500: Table for 10 - SOLD OUT
All guests must be 21+. IDs will be checked at the entrance.
Tickets must be purchased in advance, and will not be available at the door.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.
Please note that all attendees need individual tickets: table buyers all have 9 guest table tickets. You can access your tickets by logging into www.eventbrite.com with the email address you used to purchase your tickets.
Here is additional information to help you plan your evening!
Location + Directions
Prospect Park Soiree will take place at the Prospect Park Peninsula, one of the Park's most scenic locations. Enter the Park at Prospect Park Southwest + Vanderbilt Street (near the F, G subways) or at Ocean Avenue + Lincoln Road (near the B, Q, S subways).
Please note that vehicles are not allowed in the Park, so please ask cars or taxis to drop you at the Prospect Park Southwest + Vanderbilt Street. Bike parking will also be provided. Please note that Lyft is providing $10 in credit to new riders! Use our special Lyft promotional code soiree2018 for this credit.
What to Bring
Tables, chairs and entertainment are provided. Bring an elegant picnic dinner for you and your guests. Add beer or wine and you're on the road to a perfect night. Please bring a tablecloth, cups, plates, cutlery, serving dishes and table décor, as well as trash bags, and bag your trash at the end of the night. We also recommend bringing reusable containers and tableware to minimize waste and keep the park clean.
You can bring one bottle of wine or one six-pack of beer per person, but no hard alcohol. Bags will be checked at the door.
Purchased a table by May 15? You are eligible for two complimentary bottles of wine. The person who purchased the table should visit our wine pick up tent near the entrance with their ticket and photo ID to pick up their 2 complimentary bottles of wine.
Decor, Dinner, Drinks + Attire
Your creativity makes the Soiree unique! Showcase your imagination through your dress, table décor and food. We encourage guests to wear a hat or other creative headpiece. Think of your outfit as another creative canvas and come prepared to strut your stuff. Your ensemble can be any color or style. Visit our photo galleries for inspiration!
5 pm: Gates open. The location of your table is first-come, first-served, and all guests are guaranteed seating. Tables seat 10 people, so small groups will be asked to share tables.
6 pm: Dinner begins with live jazz by Dandy Wellington and his Band
8 pm: Dance party begins with a live set by DJ Cosmo Baker
10 pm: Soiree concludes. Please clean your table and bag your trash before you leave.
- Prospect Park Soiree will take place, rain or shine.
- Guests bring their own food, drinks and table décor/dishes/cups/utensils. Only tables and chairs are provided.
- Seating is first-come, first-served, and all guests are guaranteed seating. When you arrive, simply claim seats or tables for your party.
- Due to the presence of alcohol, this is a 21+ event. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted and guests will be asked for identification. Pets are also not allowed.
- Please bring only beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks: no hard alcohol. Bags will be checked at the door.
- Groups smaller than 10 people are encouraged to share tables.
- Help us keep the park green and vibrant: please bag your trash.
- Barbecues and other open flames such as candles are not allowed; smoking is prohibited in Prospect Park.
- Tents and other structures are not permitted.
- The park is not open to vehicles; please see our recommended directions to the event. Bike parking will also be available.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.
Questions? Contact us.